To book an appointment with Shawni Sports Therapy, you can call or complete your details online and select the time and day you would like.
We have one graduate sports therapist, Shawnika Sergeant BSc and she is available at the clinic listed below (on the day bookings are available)
127 Whitefield Road, Speedwell, Bristol BS5 7TJ
Monday’s 8am – 8pm
Wednesday 9am – 8pm
Fridays 8am – 6pm
Saturdays 8am – 1pm
First appointment, how to book?
– Initial Assessment and Treatment – 60 minutes for £45 (children and adults)
History of your injury and an assessment of the area of the injury will be completed within this session.
Please remember to wear loose fitting clothing and bring a pair of shorts if your injury is lower limb.
Women if your injury is upper limb i.e your back please do not wear a sports bra, please wear a normal bra as we will need to see the whole back.
Parent(s) or Guardian will need to be present during U8s-U16s initial assessment and follow up treatment sessions.
– Sports Therapy Treatment – £42
– Taping and Strapping £5 for a small area (Kinesiology – Neck, wrist, elbow, ankle)
– Taping and Strapping £10 for a large area (Kinesiology Large Area knee, hamstring, quadriceps, calves, lower back, Iliotibial band ITB, adductors, shin splints)
Sports Massage Therapist
– Sports Massage – £30 for 30 minutes
– Sports Massage – £40 for 45 minutes
– Sports Massage – £50 for 60 minutes
Telephone: 0777 6254 007 (if you would like to text, please send your first and surname, date / time)