To book an appointment with Shawni Sports Therapy, you can call or complete your details online and select the time and day you would like.
Please note a deposit is now required when booking an appointment.
Please pay a 50% deposit of your session to secure your booking. If the deposit isn’t paid prior to your appointment, unfortunately I will not be able to carry out your treatment session. The deposit is non refundable if 24 hours cancellation is not given. If more than 24 hours notice of cancellation is given, the deposit can be transferable to another appointment for yourself. The remaining balance of your session is to be paid before you leave either by cash or card payment.
Please pay via (click on the link) PayPal
We have one graduate sports therapist, Shawnika Sergeant BSc and she is available at the clinic listed below (on the day bookings are available)
Emersons Green, BS16 7EA
Monday’s 8am – 8pm
Wednesday 9am – 8pm
Fridays 8am – 6pm
Saturdays 8am – 1pm
First appointment, how to book?
– Initial Assessment and Treatment – 60 minutes for £45 (children and adults)
History of your injury and an assessment of the area of the injury will be completed within this session.
Please remember to wear loose fitting clothing and bring a pair of shorts if your injury is lower limb.
Women if your injury is upper limb i.e your back please do not wear a sports bra, please wear a normal bra as we will need to see the whole back.
Parent(s) or Guardian will need to be present during U8s-U16s initial assessment and follow up treatment sessions.
– Sports Therapy Treatment – £42
– Taping and Strapping £5 for a small area (Kinesiology – Neck, wrist, elbow, ankle)
– Taping and Strapping £10 for a large area (Kinesiology Large Area knee, hamstring, quadriceps, calves, lower back, Iliotibial band ITB, adductors, shin splints)
Sports Massage Therapist
– Sports Massage – £30 for 30 minutes
– Sports Massage – £40 for 45 minutes
– Sports Massage – £50 for 60 minutes
Telephone: 0777 6254 007 (if you would like to text, please send your first and surname, date / time)